Add a little Southwestern flair to your party-wear this season
- Trade in your basic LBD for one with a mock turtleneck and sheer lace.
2. Keep things stylishly simple in a monochromatic look.
>>More photos from our shoot at Dunton Hot Springs
3. Stand out from the crowd in a floor-length floral dress.
4. Keep it cozy in a chic fur vest.
>>More stylish cold-weather looks
5. Standout in a sea of black dresses — opt for a jewel tone instead.
6. Break the “no white after Labor Day” rule (and look amazing doing it).
>>More photos from our fashion shoot in Texas wine country